Review : Max Factor Second Skin Foundation #075 Golden

Since i moved to Bali my skin get tan which i like it but it gets tan only in my body part not in my face, so if i put any makeup it will look i'm wearing too much makeup even if i not wear any makeup, i think my body skin is nc30-35 and my face nc25 so i have to change my foundation shade too so i can get same skin color with my body. i used L'oreal true match foundation before but i think its too light now for my face n it melting specially when i have to work outside in really really hot weather. 3 weeks ago i bought this Max Factor Second Skin Foundation in Golden for Rp.110.000,- or 11usd , i seen some love-hate review about this foundation. it has light-medium coverage, blend easily, but some people complain about stay power of this foundation. I have acne scar on my cheeks and my forehead that i need to cover but i dont want to use Estee Lauder Double Wear  because ELDW gives full full coverage which i love too because i can get perfect flawless skin so i keep it only for special occasion. :)


yeyyy it has pump ^_^

before blend

after blend

I dont get breakout after use it and it has good staying power even i have oily skin, but if i work outdoor i will use monistat as primer before i use this foundation so i will get maximal stay power. it blends really nicely, i applied this with my everyday mineral flat top but when in hurry i will use my finger, you can build this foundation for more coverage without look cakey.You can achieve "no make-up" makeup look with this foundation because it look like second second skin. its not my HG foundation but so far i like this foundation

Pro : 
- Easy to blend
- It has pump !! :D
- Love the price
- Buildable coverage

Cons :
- i think no cons, but i will find it !! ^_^

Repurchase : No, i want to try other foundation too 

Comments

  1. Finishnya matte atau semi matte? ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. semi matte tp klo pake loose powder jadinya matte :)

      Delete
  2. this is sounds nice :)
    Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Sleek Divine Oh So Special

Review : Revlon Nail Enamel Scented Perfume #345 Peach Smoothie

Review : Sari Ayu 25th Eyeshadow Palette + Swatches