Review : Revlon Nail Enamel Scented Perfume #345 Peach Smoothie

Its rain season in Bali and rain didnt stop for 3 days. 3 days ago i moved to my new room, actually i like my old room but i find cheaper room but with no tv and freezer. Its ok if i stay in room without tv and freezer but i cant live without my internet connection and my lappy :p ok 4 days ago i went to one deparment store a.k.a Matahari and found this nail polish in Revlon counter. Its new product n they claim their nail polish scented when dry ohh ya they gave me discount for this nail polish too so i picked one bottle. i used The Face Shop nail strengthener as base and Revlon Double Twish as top coat. and its not chipped for 4 days !!  ok  enough said i ll show you that nail polish colors on my nails



I love the colors. Its pale peach. It makes my nails looks clean :D
and its smell gud, hmmm smell like bubble gum




Pro :
- Love the color
- Love the smell
- Cheap
- Available locally
- Long lasting (not chipped in 4 days!)

Cons :
- Sheer Colors (u need 2 coats)

Repurchase ??? Yessss..... its cheap and i ll try other colors :D
Rating : 9/10

Comments

  1. i love pale colors :D
    i should buy this, especially because it smells bubble gums!!

    JESSIE.
    http://beautyappetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessie : Colorr r so beautiful n they smell realy gud n they not chipped for 7 days too (im using revlon double twist)!! haha..

      Delete
  2. I love the color :) and your new follower anyway,

    nice to meet you ^^

    noniq.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nude color! Thanks for the review, the swatches makes me want to buy it XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Sleek Divine Oh So Special

Review : Sari Ayu 25th Eyeshadow Palette + Swatches