Review : Sari Ayu 25th Eyeshadow Palette + Swatches

This is a Sari Ayu 25th eyeshadow palette. I love this palette, i used this palette in every make up look. I got this palette on February (or march) 2011, i attended Sari Ayu workshop. I got this palette only  5$ (Rp.45,000) because they gave me voucher 11$ (Rp.100,000). Really good offer !! 
This palatte contains 23 presses eyeshadows, 2 cream eyeshadow and 2 applicator (i lost that applicators!). Cream eyeshadow are silver n brown colors. All eyeshadows in this palette are shimmers. They are soo pigmented, colors really vibrant even if i don't use any eye primer. My favorite colors in this palette are teal (1st eyeshadow, 5th row). I think it's available only in Indonesia. So here's the palette look.






and here's the swatch 


1st row 


2nd row : silver cream eyeshadow n 4 eyeshadows


3rd row : brown cream eyeshadow n 4 eyeshadow


4th row


5th row 

Pros :
- Really pigmented
- No need to use primer
- Cheap
- Good staying power
- Easy to blend

Cons :
- Too shimmery
- Bad applicators

Repurchase? No, i wants to try other palette from other brand
Rating : 8/10

Comments

  1. Hi there!

    Is that a black eyeshadow I see on the 4th row?

    I LOVE Sari Ayu eyeshadow myself (and hell yeah, they are very pigmented!). However, I'm not currently residing in Indonesia, so sadly I can't check those palettes by myself :(

    Will appreciate your reply!:]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, its black eyeshadow n very pigmented too.

      :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Sleek Divine Oh So Special

Review : Revlon Nail Enamel Scented Perfume #345 Peach Smoothie