FOTD : Party look

hi this is my first fotd in my blog. i made this look for makeup challenge. my make up theme is party look. Sorry for the bad lighting, i taken this picture at nite in my room. sorry my room so messy.



ok lets see the eyeshadow color..



Face :
- Moinistat chafing gel --> as primer
- L'oreal True Match Foundation #golden beige
- LT Pro Smooth Corrector #chestnut --> for countouring
- Lt pro Translucent Powder in #Ochre
- NYX Blush #taupe
- Pac Palette Blush #B03 & #B04
- Lt Pro Radiant Shimmer #Pink Pearl


Eyes :
- ELF mineral eye primer
- Sari Ayu 25th palette
- Unbranded 125 palette
- Eyeliner Lt pro #black
- Maybelinne mascara magnum
- Oriflame eyebrow pensil #dark brown
- The Skinfood Eyebrow pencil #black ash
- Andiyanto falsies #3


Lips :
- NYX lipliner pencil #805 Cappucino
- The body shop lipliiner #10 pink brown
- 66 lip palette
- Maybelinne Lipgloss


Wardrobe : Body n Soul

Comments

  1. Nice look. I love the offshoulder dress/top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lips!!! And the top complements you beautifully!!!

    http://liantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Sleek Divine Oh So Special

Review : Revlon Nail Enamel Scented Perfume #345 Peach Smoothie

Review : Sari Ayu 25th Eyeshadow Palette + Swatches